The Rift via Laptop #Beyondtheedge #Asusindia

Although I am a peace loving guy but there are some occasions that tend to divert the mind set which we follow with ourselves, no matter what the situation is. 😎😎😎
Being a mechanical student we tend to use laptop more than electrical or electronics engineer.
Going through the practical season is the only time when we consider ourselves as Mechanical Engineers that too with a laptop. Looks funny right.? But that what we are dealing with when people asks us "Why would a mechanical engineer need a laptop?" This question instantly takes me to another world where my shoe is stuffed in his mouth as a result of his question.

We were busy practicing our designing softwares for practicals when my friend's laptop got stuck and switched off out of nowhere. This was followed by a huge laughter that filled the room obviously because he didn't save the project. He stood up in despair, raised his hands..and declared, "Is beizzati ka badla leke rahuga" and left the room marching like a fired up warrior.πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

Next Practical session, he was back with a new laptop with a charm on his face and we were getting feel of the rays of vengeance which he was emitting with his new weapon. Upon enquiring, he didn't reveal the identity of this weapon. Instead he gave a wicked smile and we all looked at each other assuming that we are going to be in trouble. We cornered him in the lunch break and he took at the laptop from his backpack. It labelled "ASUS" on the shinny silver back case. He climbed up the desk and screamed, "I challenge you to compete with the specs instead of laughing at me" and this statement gave me an idea about the disastrous end which we all were going to suffer. Still, keeping our nerves intact, we all entered the battle taking our own risk. πŸ˜‚

The conch was blown and with immense confidence, he started his bids by "I have nano edge bezels which gives me a realistic view while using my laptop. Any competitors for this.?" I quietly measured my bezels which was a staggering '1.5cms' and thoughtfully I decided to back off and so did others. This was followed by his wicked laugh which reminded us the way we laughed at him. He then stated that "I can charge my laptop upto 60% in 45mins" and this instantly pinched all of us as our laptops doesn't even work without a charger.  Finally he said that "I have Fingerprint sensor for my laptop" by which we were dumbstruck as I had no freaking idea about how and when this technology was adopted for laptops as I was aware about mobile phones. πŸ˜…reover, another feature which had that ability to defeat us was the size of his laptop. personally this made me fell in love with his laptop. I always wanted a small and slim laptop whereas my father always insisted for a bigger one which was a hell of experience to carry it around.

After all his precious time, he again stood on the desk and declared like a king that, "This is the new ASUS VIVOBOOK S which defeated all your laptops hands down" and we were left with no choice but to accept our defeat and try his laptop hands on with the experience of the best laptop in the segment. And believe me, it was beauty. He quietly said 'Thank you' to us as if we wouldn't have laughed on him for his embarrassment, he wont have bought this VIVOBOOK to make us die in embarrassment. Eventually he started drifting away from us wherein, I can formally accuse ASUS INDIA for taking my friend away from me. The only way I can get him back is...... ummmm.... you know what I mean, right.?

Personally speaking, I loved this laptop for its ability to break anyone's ego and I think I need one to make my enemies fall in embarrassment which will be a hell lot of fun to boast around with the powers and features of this laptop. NVIDIA graphics coupled with an extraordinary amount of RAM is basically every laptop user dreams of. I think I am infatuating on this. Mumbiker Nikhil's video is something to be watched on this laptop.


-   REGARDS
KALPESH DAPURKAR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insight letters of India.

I have to "Mech" Difference.